These veterans protect our freedom and our country – it is now time to repay the favor.
Why Invest In Educating US Veterans?
- Veterans make up only 4% of the undergraduate college population, and that number is growing.
- Veterans unemployment rate is 7.2% compared to the national average of 5.2%.
- 80% are between 25-30 years old.
- 62% of our Student Veterans are the first in their family to attend college.
- The average GPA for a Student Veteran is 3.35.
- 47% are married.
- 46% have children.
- 15% are single parents.
- 27% are women.
- Education for our Student Veterans is an added financial burden that many are hesitant to take.
Veterans Education Challenge © 2016